Safe Haven Children’s Home
Safe Haven Children’s Home is a non-government organization (NGO) that serves families and children of Metro Manila, the Philippines. Safe Haven Children’s Home provides temporary care for abandoned, neglected and voluntarily surrendered children in a safe and loving family environment.
To purchase the current property that Safe Haven has been renting since July 2015 and thereby establish a secure and safe environment for our clients..
– To purchase the current rental property.
– To acquire a secure and permanent residence that both maintains and fosters the vision, mission and continuity of Safe Haven and our various ministries.
– To reduce the future running costs of Safe Haven through eliminating rental costs to a third party.
– To provide a safe and secure community hub, that fosters and encourages social and communal links.
– To establish a secure/long term base in the Philippines which is financially secure and self-supporting.
– To secure a property to house abandoned, neglected and voluntarily surrendered children and marginalized women.
Safe Haven Children’s Home Online Donation
or Give by Direct Credit to our Hands and Feet Account
Account Name: Hands & Feet
BSB: 802 759
Account No: 100 000 467
Description: Safe Haven
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you direct credit into our account, providing your name and contact number so we can issue you with a DGR Receipt.
Hands and Feet as an organisation are recognised by the ATO as a Deductible Gift Recipient and can issue tax deductible receipts for donations over $2.